School admission is open to children from three years of age. We admit pupils to the following:
i. Pre School – early childhood education
ii. Primary Education based on 8.4.4 curriculum
Refer to the academics page for more details about the above categories
School Opening Hours
Monday to Friday between 8.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m
Registration Fees & Fees Payment
Registration fees are as follows:
(To be updated)
A parent will be issued with the fees structure once the child is registered. There will be no refund or remission of fees once paid.
Withdrawal from the school
A parent is free to withdraw his child from the school. But one term’s notice in writing is required for the withdrawal to be effected. In addition to this, any pupil who stays away from school for a period of one week without any information will be treated as a deserter.
1. Children are not allowed to carry to school food, fruits, snacks or money for personal use.
2. Wearing of school uniform is compulsory. All children are expected to turn out smartly dressed in full clean uniform and parents are advised to mark all items clearly for identification. Rubber shoes are not allowed.
3. Lunch and snacks are compulsory and no special diet is provided.
4. Pupils’ hair must be kept clean, plaited, combed or trimmed to size at all times.
5. Cutex, lipstics or any other forms of decorative substances and ornaments are not allowed in school.
6. Physical Education (P.E) uniform is compulsory and must be worn daily during the period.
7. Pupils must be provided with proper school bags.
8. Parents/Guardians must supervise their children’s assignments.
9. Insubordination, truancy, stealing, bullying or any other use of dirty language will not be tolerated and the culprits will be punished or expelled from the school depending on the degree or weight of the action.
10. All suggestions or complaints about the school should be brought to the attention of the administration without delay.